The Ethicontrol Company has been honored to become a member of UNIC.
We are extremely happy to join the community of the best companies with good business reputations promoting high integrity standards and implementing the best anti-fraud, compliance, and integrity management practices.
On May 19, 2017, the Business Ombudsman Council, with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) presented the Ukrainian Network of Integrity and Compliance (UNIC), a new initiative for businesses that want to work transparently. Member companies committed themselves to support a good business reputation and constantly improving their integrity standards in accordance with the best international practices.
The purpose of the network is to promote the idea of doing business ethically and responsibly. Network members committed themselves to support a good business reputation and constantly improving their integrity standards in accordance with the best international practices.
- Operate responsibly and in compliance with legislation
- Make sure the top management actively supports integrity and compliance
- Ensure clear written guidelines of conduct and policies for zero tolerance for corruption
- Promote business integrity through education and communication
- Strive for a reputation of responsible business – deal only with those contractors that share your professional ethical standards
- Regularly review current policies and compliance rules and update them if necessary
- Make transparency and accountability your business core
- Spread the word about business ethics among partners and colleagues